i also know that i'm behind on posting...
we celebrated blake's 25th birthday at a cool place in decatur called 'cafe instanbul' - they had hookas and belly dancers!
the weekend before we celebrated st.patty's day by doing a pub crawl. most of the usual suspects were there. i was mixing theraflu with drinks, because i was sick...blah.
the pictures are all jumbled. i need to get Mimi Croft (long story..) to help me with my photos. she has it down to a science!!

2 comments:
Wow! Kim sent me your blog address and was I delighted! First of all, it is life affirming and a joy to read; second, it raised my proud feathers for you to acknowledge my precious family and feelings, written in family chatter box. (It didn't hurt that you are a huge fan of my S-C grandchildren and they of you!) None the less, thank you for the validation. Not many people can enjoy the puff of a doting grandmother!
Keep up the good work! I can tell- you, like me, love to take pictures. Tell your story with them and continue to enjoy keeping a record of your memories. I’ll be reading!!!
Mimi (I love that you call me Mimi!)
Post a Comment