i also want to give a shout out to mimi, who i had the pleasure of seeing today. your tree looks amazing! mimi is the kids grandmother, who i absolutely adore. her spirit and warmth are unforgettable and i am always inspired by her incredible blogging!
noeleen, if you're reading this. please call! i can't seem to ever get ahold of you!!
other than that -- this market it a bit depressing, but i'm hoping that i will find a great job in january! until then - i'm working part time at bath and bodyworks - atlantic station (come say HI!) babysitting and petsitting for Fetch Atlanta.
i will blog more about that later, it deserves its own spot, but wanted to let everyone know that i'm still here! had a great thanksgiving with jason and his family in snellville. we ate too much and laughed a lot, so it was definitely a success. i especially miss my nephew, joseph, these days. he is loving kindergarten and sang songs to jason and i the other day for a good while. he's all about hannah montana, high school musical and the jonas brothers. he's getting big so fast!
i'll have to post some pics soon. i know this is short, but i do promise to write more this week! love to all! xoxo Erin

1 comment:
I love your spirit. I love it that you have such good taste in children. I love it that you love my daughters and I love your generous flattery of me!
I think I will adopt you.
Mimi
Post a Comment